The Old Vicarage, Hoskyn Close, Hillmorton
The Old Vicarage which was built during the Imperial period. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. The vicarage is situated in Hoskyn Close, Hillmorton.
1 The old vicarage is a neat residence erected on part of the Glebe land.
2 Marked as vicarage on the 1887 6″ OS map.
3 2 storey 19th century redbrick building with black brick patterns, now a domestic dwelling.