The Old Rectory, Ryton Road, Bubbenhall
A vicarage known as The Old Rectory which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated on Ryton Road, Bubbenhall.
1 Marked on the 1906 2nd edition OS map as the Rectory and as Tall Trees on the 1967 OS map.
2 Now known as The Old Rectory and used as a domestic dwelling, having been sold in 1947, when the parish was served by the Vicar of Ryton.