Milverton Station, Leamington Spa
The site of Milverton Railway Station which was built during the Imperial period. It had originally been the terminus for Leamington Spa. In 1850 the station was enlarged though by 1965 when it closed it was only used as a halt stop. It stood off Warwick New Road.
1 The branch line from Coventry to Leamington opened in 1844, the original terminus being at Milverton. The original small building was enlarged and reopened in 1850, and was of brick with blue brick facings and stone copings, with an arrival shed for passengers and extensive goods facilities. The station finally became little more than a halt, was closed in 1965, and the buildings demolished in 1968. Some of the buildings in the goods yard have survived, including a goods shed.