Site of Roman Catholic Chapel at Newnham Paddox
The site of a Roman Catholic chapel that was built during the Imperial period. It was associated with Newnham Paddox mansion but was later demolished. The chapel was situated in the area of Newnham Paddox.
1 There is a chapel attached to the mansion [of Newnham Paddox] which was opened for Roman Catholic worship for the first time in 1866 and two years later was formally constituted a Missionary Chapel.
2 The chapel was presumably demolished along with the rest of the house in 1952.