Medieval manor house at Wood Bevington
A manor house and an oratory, a private chapel, dating from the Medieval onwards. It is situated 300m north west of Wood Bevington.
1 Wood Bevington was originally part of Salford Priors Estate, granted to the Canons of Kenilworth in the early 12th century, and Wood Bevington Farm was the seat of one of the Priory’s principal tenants. A house with an oratory is referred to in 1339, and the present building may in fact have originated as early as this, though it shows signs of repeated alterations.