Roman Catholic Church of St Marie, Dunchurch Road, Rugby
The Roman Catholic Church of St Marie which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated in Dunchurch Road, Rugby.
1 1846-7 by A W Pugin. His however only the SW tower and the nave and chancel behind. In 1864-7 E W Pugin enlarged the church and gave it its present nave and chancel. Steeple of 1872 by Bernard Whelan, the only impressive feature of the church; Early English, with an extremely tall and slender spire. Humble interior.
2 The S aisle with saddlebacked tower is the original church.