Site of Priory Mill
The site of Priory Mill, a watermill dating from the Post Medieval period. It was still in use in the early 1850s. It was located west of the Lyttelton Road, Warwick.
1 Estimated grid reference SP2865. This mill stood to the N of the Priory Ponds and may have been near Priory Cottage marked on the 1886 OS 1:10560 map. In modern Warwick this would be about 100m E of the junction of Millers Road and Lock Lane. There was certainly a mill here by 1710, and in 1835. The last known miller is recorded in 1841-2, but the mill was still working in the early 1850s.