Site of Post Medieval Bridge 300m SW of Church, Wolston
The site of a bridge that was built during the Post Medieval or Imperial period. The remains of the bridge are situated 300m south west of St Margarets Church, Wolston.
1 Wolston Bridge, over the Avon, is a private bridge belonging to the destroyed Manor House, W of the Church.
2 Situated at the above grid reference. The centre span collapsed some years ago and the remains on the N bank have been incorporated into a concrete and steel farm bridge. The remains are of no great interest and there does not appear to be any part earlier than the 17th or 18th century.
4 Photograph published in 1951.