Milholme Bridge, the site of an Imperial limestone bridge marked on a tithe map of 1844. Parts of this bridge may still be incorporated in the present brick and stone structure, probably of 19th century date. It is 500m north of Warsner Spinney.
1 Bridge marked.
2 Accounts for the Dunchurch-Southam Turnpike Road mention that the bridge was rebuilt in limestone in 1794.
3 The modern bridge is a single span of red and blue chequered brick with stone dressings and supports. It appears to be 19th century, and may incorporate parts of the 18th century structure.