Site of Brickworks, Shilton Lane
The site of a brickworks where bricks were made during the Imperial period. The site is marked on a map dating to 1844. The site was located on Shilton Lane, 1km north west of Ansty.
1 Brick/tile works marked.
2 Brick/tile works marked. A building by the road is marked ‘Kiln’ and an area around the above NGR ‘brickworks’.
3 The area is now filled in and used as a scrapyard.