Brick/Tile Works to SE of Clattyland Wood
The site of brick/tile works from the Imperial period. They are marked on a tithe award map of 1842, and the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. Evidence of quarrying can be seen. The site is to the south east of Clattyland Wood, Beausale.
1 ‘Brick Yard Close’ marked.
2 Building labelled Brick Works marked.
3 1983: No sign of the building, but signs of quarrying do exist. Most of the field has been quarried and the ground is very uneven.