The site of Napton Brickworks which are marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. They date from the Imperial period through to Modern times, closing down in the 1970s. They were located between the Oxford Canal and the Napton Windmill.
Documentary evidence suggests that this the site of a kiln used for making bricks during the Imperial period. The site is east of the tunnel, 1.8km east of Fenny Compton.
The site of a Roman settlement. During partial excavation of the site, enclosures, ditches, houses and a possible corn drying kiln were found. The site was located 1km east of Bidford on Avon.
The site of lime kilns dating to the Imperial period. They are marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. They were located 100m north of Little Brown's Wood.
The site of a Roman settlement excavated in 1982/3 in advance of development. Evidence of domestic activity was found from the 1st century to the mid 3rd. The site lies to the north of the Tiddington Road.
The site of a clay tobacco pipe factory which was in use during the Imperial period. The factory had kilns. It stood on Market Street, Warwick.
The site of a lime kiln, used for making lime during the Imperial period. The exact location of the lime kiln is unknown but it was probably situated in the 500m south west of Dunsmore Heath.
The site of a pottery kiln dating to the Roman period, which is known from finds of pottery. The site is located 800m north west of Turner's Green.
Kiln shown on 1st Edition Ordnance Survey map
The site of brickworks where bricks were made during the Imperial period. They are marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1887, and were located to the east of Brickyard Lane, Studley.