Congregational Chapel, Chapel Street, Nuneaton
A nonconformist chapel which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated on Chapel Street, Nuneaton.
1 Built 1903 by Ingall and son of Birmingham for the re-united congregations (now United Reformed Church) of the Old Meeting House (rebuilt on this site 1793) and a seceding congregation of 1817 which met in Bond Street. Brick and terracotta with elaborate free Gothic details and prominent ventilator.