Moat at The Manor
A Medieval moat, a wide ditch usually surrounding a building. It is still partially visible at this site. The moat is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. It is situated 400m southwest of St Peter's Church, Grandborough.
1 There is what may be one arm of a moat marked on the present OS map, but there are no signs that it ever had any other limbs. It may only have been a fishpond which was originally part of a hollow way which was later dammed and flooded.2 Marked on an OS map of 1886.
3 Only NE arm exists – 50m in length.