Church of St Paul, Warwick

St Paul's church, Warwick, 4th January 2020 | Image courtesy of Gary Stocker
St Paul's church, Warwick, 4th January 2020
Image courtesy of Gary Stocker
Description of this historic site

The Church of St Paul was built during the Imperial period, between 1848 and 1850. It is the extension of a cemetery chapel dating to the 1820s. It is situated on Friars Street, Warwick.

Notes about this historic site

1 Nave and apse and S transept. The church is an extension of the cemetery chapel built by the corporation in 1824-5, which became the S transept of the church.
2 Church added to cemetery chapel 1848-50.
3 SE bell turret with small spire.

More from Warwick