Kinetoncote, Binton, Stratford-on-Avon
House at Binton 150m north west of St Peter's Church. Listed building with cruck framed timbers dated by dendrochronology to 1475, elements from the 16th century, alterations in the 19th century, restored in 1984.
12 Cruck framed house forming three bays and an open hall. Dendrochronoligical analysis identified a date of 1475 for some of the timbers although several cruck blades (not dated) were noted as probably being reused.
The listed building description notes elements of the building appear to date from the 16th century with alterations in the 19th century and extensive restoration in 1984.
Further details in the listed building description.