The site of Haseley Mill, a watermill which was in use from the Medieval period until the Imperial period. The mill pond is still visible as an earthwork. The site is located 500m north of the church at Haseley.
1 There was a mill at Haseley in 1086 and there were two watermills by 1632. Information on ownership exists for the C19 and the mill closed c1900. The mill stood until 1977, but all the machinery including the external waterwheel had been removed. It was a three storey brick building with a lucam overhanging the lane, which runs on top of the dam of the mill pond. In the field on the other side of the lane the outline of the pond is still clear.
2 The site of the mill is evident and the dam and road remain intact. The area once under the pool is very wet and marshy and not utilised for any purpose.