Site of Post Medieval RC Chapel, Saltisford
There is documentary evidence for a Roman Catholic chapel built in the Post Medieval period. The site was in the Saltisford area of Warwick.
1 The construction of a Roman Catholic chapel in the Saltisford is recorded in 1687. This may have been the demolished ‘Papists’ Chapel’ near the Saltisford almshouses mentioned in 1737.