Church of St Mary, St Mary's Road, Leamington Spa
The church of St Mary was built in the Imperial period and stands in St Mary's Road.
1 Chancel, nave with N and S aisles, and W tower with N and S porches containing stairs to the galleries. Built in 1839 to serve a parish constituted in 1840.
2 1839 by J C Jackson. Nave and aisles of the same height. Later chancel. Cemented.