Brick Works 200m SW of Brickyard Cottages
The site of brickworks dating to the Imperial period. They are marked on a tithe map of 1841, and on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. Only faint earthworks remain. The site is south west of Brickyard Cottages, Baddesley Clinton.
1 Two buildings marked, the smaller of which is labelled ‘kiln’. Just to the E is written ‘Brick Works’.
2 A field centred on SP2172 is called Great Brick field, a field centred on SP2172 called Old Brick Yard and at SP2172 called Brick Yard.
3 The field is now under pasture with no obvious signs of buildings, although the surrounding area contains hollows indicating clay removal.