Baptist Chapel, The Gullet, Polesworth

Description of this historic site

A nonconformist Baptist chapel, built in the Imperial period, is situated at the junction of The Gullet and Fairfields Hill, Polesworth.

Notes about this historic site

1 General Baptist. Built in 1828 as a preaching station for the church at Austrey (PRN 2432). Brick with two tiers of round-arched windows.

More from Polesworth