Medieval Chapel at Stoneton
Documentary evidence suggests that this may be the site of a Medieval chapel associated with the deserted settlement of Stoneton. The site is located 300m north of Berryhill Plantation.
1 A chapel at Staunton or Stoneton is recorded in the possession of the prior of Coventry in 1279. The chapel was a chapel of Priors Hardwick church.