Possible late Bronze Age/Iron Age field system at Middleton Park.
An enclosure of Roman date may be part of a larger field system. The features are visible as cropmarks on aerial photographs and are situated 500m south east of the church at Clifton upon Dunsmore.
An area of glebe land which dates between the Medieval and Post Medieval periods and is owned by the church. It is located surrounding and to the north-west of the church at Rowington.
An archaeological evaluation at Acorn House, Evesham Street, Alcester within the southern suburb of the Roman town found extensive, well preserved Roman deposits just below the modern garden soil. Pottery analysis suggests that the main occupation phase was mid-1st - early 2nd-century AD.
A geophysical survey of this site suggested the presence of ditches and pits, possibly a field system of unknown date. It is 1km southeast of Lawford Heath, Dunchurch.
The site of a shrunken village at Walcote of Medieval to Imperial date. The tithe award map of 1849 shows buildings that no longer exist. They were situated in the area of Lower Green.
Pleasure grounds created in the Imperial period at Ettington Vicarage, to the north of the village. Features include walks, a kitchen garden, a paddock park and boundary planting.
Recommended for inclusion on Local List by Lovie.
Ridge and furrow can be seen on aerial photographs in the majority of fields between the eastern edge of Bubbenhall and the parish boundary at Featherstone Farm.
The site of a trackway and a banjo enclosure which is visible as a cropmark on aerial photographs. It dates to the Iron Age period and is located 200m south of the Heathcote Road, Leamington Spa.
The site of a piece of land south of the church at Lapworth, for which there is documentary evidence for the medieval open field system and for the division of land into strip fields.