Use of Our Warwickshire Website
You agree not to:
- Use the website for anything illegal
- Compromise the security of the website
- Do anything that may corrupt or impair the performance of the website
- Attempt to access any secure area of the website
- Impair anyone else’s enjoyment or use of the website
- Contribute any obscene, distressing, harassing, defamatory, discriminatory or offensive material
- Do anything that may infringe the rights of others, including any copyright rights.
If you contribute to Our Warwickshire, you agree to:
- Grant permission to reproduce, use, modify, store, adapt or share your contribution, in whatever form, free of charge, to Our Warwickshire and Heritage and Culture Warwickshire, Warwickshire County Council, for any non-commercial purposes, providing they acknowledge the material as set out in the Copyright Statement
- Grant permission to reproduce, use, modify, store, adapt or share your contribution, in whatever form, free of charge, to any individual or other user for any non-commercial purpose providing they acknowledge the work as set out in the Copyright Statement
Anything you contribute to the Our Warwickshire site must be your own original work and you must have the right to grant the permissions referred to above before you submit your contribution.
If any person is identifiable in your contribution, you must obtain their permission prior to submitting the contribution to the Our Warwickshire website. If any person identifiable is under the age of 16 you will need the consent of their parent or legal guardian before you submit the contribution.
When you make a contribution please consider your own safety and the safety of others. You must not give out your own or anyone else’s contact details or other personal information. If you are under 16 and would like to make a contribution to Our Warwickshire, you must obtain your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission each time you do so and you must show them the contribution you wish to make for their approval.
You are not permitted to upload any item, whether in part or whole, that is part of Warwickshire County Council collections i.e. Historic Environment Record; Biological Record Centre, Warwickshire County Record Office, Warwickshire Museum or other collections unless you have requested and obtained permission from Heritage and Culture Warwickshire (Warwickshire County Council). Please click this link for more information about how to apply for permission to reproduce.
Usage of Material on this Website
There are links to external websites from the Our Warwickshire site. Those sites do not operate under a Creative Commons licence and you must request the relevant permissions before you reproduce any of the material from those sites.
Limitation of Liability
Whilst the editors of this site make every effort to keep the information on this web site accurate, the majority of information comes from the general public. Our Warwickshire and Warwickshire County Council therefore disclaims any warranty or representation, express or implied about its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for a particular purpose.
You agree to assume full responsibility for using the information on Our Warwickshire, and you understand and agree that neither Warwickshire County Council nor any editor of the site are responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage resulting from its use.
Our Warwickshire contains links to external websites. Our Warwickshire and Warwickshire County Council accept no liability for the content, performance, accuracy, privacy or availability of external websites. Views expressed on external websites and on any social networking services do not necessarily represent the views of or endorsement by Our Warwickshire or Warwickshire County Council.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.