The Church of St Peter which was founded as a minster during the Early Medieval period. Alterations were made to the church in the Medieval and Post Medieval periods. It is situated on Stratford Road, Wootton Wawen.
The remains of Wroxall Priory, a nunnery founded in the Medieval period. The remains of two buildings exist on the site; the refectory or dining room; and the chapter house, where the nuns met to carry out business transactions. The site is 700m southwest of Wroxall Village.
The remains of St Mary's Abbey, Kenilworth. Founded as a Priory in the Medieval period, it was promoted to an Abbey in the middle of the fifteenth century. It was dissolved in 1538. The site is in the north east part of Abbey Fields.
Documentary evidence suggests that this was the site of the Cookhill Priory, comprising a moat and priory buildings. Of Medieval date, the remains of the priory are visible as earthworks. The site is located 350m north west of Morgrove Coppice, Spernall.
Linear features, a trackway and enclosures of unknown date are visible as cropmarks on aerial photographs. The features suggest that this might be the remains of a settlement. Verified by excavation. Occupied 12th & 13th century, deserted/shrunken by 15th. Thought to be a manorial complex or grange of Pipewell Abbey. The site is located at Cawston.
A priest's house of Post Medieval date which was attached to a chapel at Southend.
Site of possible old minster church pre-Conquest on or close to the present church of St Mary's.
Combe Abbey, a Cistercian Abbey that was founded during the Medieval period. Remains of the cloisters survive in the walls of a later building. The abbey is situated 1km north west of Birchley Wood.
The Medieval remains of Kenilworth Abbey Chapter House and Cloister. The site is at the tennis courts in Abbey Fields.
Site of possible minster church, on or near the site of the present day church of St Michael.