The site of an electricity sub station marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1904.
A fragment of walling, first exposed during excavation in the 1860s, was re-excavated during community excavations in 2011. Additional pits and possible post-holes were recorded.
Site of the Coventry Rocket Development Test facilities west of Ansty Airfield (now Ansty Business Park). Cold War site active between 1945-1971.
Albion Works, a ribbon factory that was in use during the Imperial period. The buildings are still used by various businesses and they are situated on Attleborough Road, Attleborough.
Earlswood Lakes, a series of canal reservoirs, created in the Imperial period to serve the Stratford upon Avon canal. A pumping station survives, but the engine has been removed from the building.
A possible industrial site dating from the Imperial period. The site comprised a well and two barrels that were set into the ground, which were found during an excavation. The site is located to the west of Bleachfield Street, Alcester.
Possible industrial activity at former Hutfields Garage, 106 Saltisford, Warwick.
Findspot - a large collection of pottery dating to the Roman period was found 800m west of Turner's Green. See related records for other finds recovered from this site.
Roman industrial activty at Beachfield Street, Alcester.
The site of an electricity sub station which was in use during the Imperial period. It was situated on the south side of Vicarage Street, Nuneaton, and is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1902.