This building, erected in 1858 by the Rugby Flour & Bread Co., stood near to the Leamington Railway Line bridge. In 1873 it was almost destroyed by fire. The Company, which had been formed in 1856, was wound up in 1874.
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: RUG, T725.47, img: 6421
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.