A two-roomed ice house constructed of brick and sandstone, under a tree covered mound. It lies 200 yds (180m) from the principal building and is not shown on current OS maps.
An icehouse, a structure built partly underground and used for the storage of ice in warmer weather. It was built during the Imperial period and lies 500m south west of Caldecote Hall, in Ice House Spinney.
Excavation discovered the site of a Roman settlement which was identified from enclosures, pits, ditches and a possible building. Ten ovens and two wells were uncovered. Roman pottery was also discovered. The site is located south of Wasperton.
Ice house noted in Brandon Little Wood.
An icehouse, a structure built partially underground and used for storing ice in the warmer months. The icehouse was built during the Imperial period and was probably associated with Baginton Hall. It is situated 200m north of Coventry Road, Baginton.
Pleasure grounds created in the Imperial period around an early 18th century house. They are marked on the Ordnance Survey maps of 1886 and 1906, and are situated to the north west of the church at Ladbroke.
The Lunt, a fort that was rebuilt several times throughout the Roman period. During an excavation the remains of the defences, ovens, a gatehouse, granary and barracks were found from the second phase of occupation. It is situated north of Coventry Road, Baginton.
Dunchurch Lodge and Gardens, ornamental gardens that were created during the Imperial period. Formal gardens and a kitchen garden were also created. They are situated to the east of Dunchurch.
Pleasure grounds created in the Imperial period at Ettington Vicarage, to the north of the village. Features include walks, a kitchen garden, a paddock park and boundary planting.Recommended for inclusion on Local List by Lovie.
A park at Grafton Court which was established during the Imperial period. The park contained features such as formal gardens, informal pleasure grounds, pools, kitchen garden and an orchard. These features appear on Ordnance Survey map of 1886 and later maps.