Temple Grafton

Temple Grafton has links to Ceolred, King of Mercia and Edward the Confessor. The Knights Hospitallers received a grant of land from Henry de Grafton in 1189, and were lords of the manor until 1540, at which point the manor passed to the crown. The village is four miles east of Alcester.
1 articles about Temple Grafton
51 historic sites around Temple Grafton