An unnamed farm in Temple Grafton. 1900s
[This is believed to be Top Farm and was owned by Mr William George Horniblow. It was taken over in 1955 by his son, Aubery Horniblow and then later by his son Norman Horniblow who is the current owner]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 239/124, img: 1540
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.