Church of St Andrew, Temple Grafton
The Church of St Andrew which was built during the Imperial period and replaced an earlier church. It is situated in Temple Grafton.
1 Chancel with N organ chamber and vestry, nave, N aisle and SW tower serving as a porch. Entirely rebuilt in 1875. Of lias stone with sandstone dressings. C17 shield of arms; C17 and C18 chests.
2 1875 by F Preedy. SW tower with timber-framed bell-stage and spire. The style is early C14.
3 Drawing of the exterior.