Temple Grafton Court, front exterior. 1931
[The Court is actually on the site of an older stately moated house that was burnt down. Signs of the moat can still be seen in the gardens. When the new Court was built the owners had the bell tower removed from the neighbouring Court Farm as it spoiled the views from the Court. The bell is now situated on the west side of the old servants quarters of Court Farm. The Court was also used for some time as a hotel but has now been seperated into apartments and sold off as flats.]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH(N), 600/173/1, img: 10104
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.