Church of St Giles, Exhall, Stratford on Avon
The Parish Church of St. Giles which was originally built during the Medieval period. It is situated in Exhall.
1 Plan of the church. Chancel and nave with S porch.
2 Description. C12 nave and C13 chancel. Much restored and in part rebuilt in 1862. The church was dedicated by Simon, Bishop of Worcester, c1125-35, who declared it to be a chapelry of Salford.
6 The church has been trenched round the outside.