Wolvey Hall, a country house that was built during the Imperial period. It is situated 200m north west of the church at Wolvey.
1 Built in 1889, but the staircase and some oak panelling were re-used from the earlier hall, which was rebuilt in 1677. In one of the windows there are some fragments of late 16th century coloured heraldic glass from the still earlier hall.
2 Staircase partly of 1677. Open-work balustrade, not yet of foliage, no longer of strapwork, but of volute-like shapes interconnected.
3 The rear of the house seems quite run-down and deserted, but the front is still occupied and in excellent condition.