Wesleyan Chapel, Main Street, Willoughby
A Wesleyan Chapel which was built during the Imperial period is situated on Main Street, Willoughby.
1 A Wesleyan Chapel dated 1898. Red brick with a slate roof. The building is not in use but is well maintained. There was an earlier Methodist chapel in a private house (see PRN 3072).
2 The building has more recently been used as a recording studio and a workshop. The chapel has three pairs of arched windows on the south, west and east walls, and all alternating blue and yellow bricks set above them. Building work to the roof revealed that a number of names were scratched into the wood with the date September 1897. Inside the chapel the pulpit was still in place.