Church of St Botolph, Burton Hastings
The Church of St Botolph, which has its origins in the Medieval period but has had many recent alterations. It is situated north west of the Post Office, Burton Hastings.
1 Chancel, nave, S porch, and W tower. Of cream-coloured sandstone. The chancel and perhaps a portion of the tower masonry appear to be 14th century. The nave rebuilt about the beginning of the 16th century, followed by the rebuilding of the tower. Much modern restoration, with addition of S porch. There was a priest at Burton Hastings in 1086.
2 Perpendicular W tower, ashlared. Perpendicular nave with handsome tracery in a N and a S window. Font of c1300.
4 Noted by Ordnance Survey.