Medieval Chapel at Ditchford Frary
The site of a Medieval chapel for which there is documentary and earthwork evidence. It was situated east of Lower Ditchford. The chapel would have served the Medieval deserted settlement of Ditchford Frary.
1 The site of the chapel St Giles at Ditchford Frary deserted Medieval settlement. This church was a chapel of the church of Wolford. It is recorded in 1439. In 1642 it was ruinous.
2 Foundations of chapel marked.