Walls, 24 High Street, Hillmorton
The remains of two walls were found during archaeological work on the High Street, Hillmorton. They probably date to the Post Medieval or Imperial periods. They may be the remains of cottages and an outbuilding that are shown on the OS map of 1887.
1 Two wall footings correspond to the northern and southern line of a series of cottages, shown on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map of 1887. A third wall footing corresponds to an outbuilding shown on the same map.