The Stone House, Bearley

Description of this historic site

A Post Medieval period House. The House lies in Church Street Bearley.

Notes about this historic site

1 The Stone House was originally known as Hall End Yard according to its deeds of 1660, and its north front was rebuilt from a building in Church Street in Stratford.

2 The Stone House is a 16th/17th century two storey gabled house of L-shaped plan built partly of stone. A reconstructed wing of close-set framing has been added to its north front by the late
owner : this was originally in Church Street, Stratford-on-Avon. Grade 2*.

More from Bearley