The B'ham Branch of the B'ham & Derby Junction R'wa
The Birmingham Branch of the Birmingham and Derby Junction Railway which was built during the Imperial period.
1 Formal opening on the 5th of August 1839. Intermediate stations in Warwickshire at Kingsbury, Forge Mills, Coleshill and Water Orton. At this time a junction was brought into operation at Whitacre, north of the present station.
2 The line between Kingsbury and Whitacre is now used for freight only.