Site of Staverton Signal Box
The site of a railway signal box which was in use from the Imperial period onwards. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1906. A photograph shows it as being a wooden building. The signal box was situated 1km north east of Newbold Grounds.
1 Timber (?) signal box located on the west side of the line, to the north of Staverton Road Bridge.
2 Photograph of the signal box taken in 1948.