Site of Signal Box at Brandon and Wolston Station
The site of a railway signal box at Brandon and Wolston Station. It was in use during the Imperial period. The signal box is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. It was situated 200m north of Brandon Castle.
1 Signal box marked on 1886 map.
2 Signal box, station building, shelter on opposite side of tracks to the station building, foot bridge and a goods shed were mapped as part of the English Heritage National Mapping Project.