Site of Smithy, High Street, Hillmorton
The site of a forge where wrought iron was made during the Imperial period. The forge is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1905. It was situated on Hillmorton High Street.
1 Smithy marked.
2 The smithy was not located, although it is possibly the end of a row of cottages known as ‘David’s Stores’.