Site of Mansion at Weston
The site of a country house that was built during the Imperial period, on the site of an earlier house. The stable block still stands. The house was located 300m north east of Fish Pond Coppice.
1 The Post Medieval manor house (PRN 5285) was demolished in 1826 when Sir George Phillips built a new house on the same site. The house was abandoned by 1918, the contents sold in 1922 and the house demolished in 1934.
3 Part of a wall that used to surround the front garden is still to be seen, and the stable block survives to the rear, albeit in a dilapidated condition.