Site of Chapel of St Leonard, Little Wolford
Documentary evidence suggests that there was a Medieval Chapel of St Leonard at Little Wolford.
Site of a Medieval chapel.
1 Among lands bought of the Crown by Edward Chamberlayn in 1550 was the late chapel called ‘Sainte Leonardes Chapell’ in Little Wolford. No other reference to this chapel is known.
2 Local enquiries produced no further information.