New Church of St Mary, Ullenhall
The New Church of St Mary which was built during the Imperial period to replace the Medieval church. It is situated 200m east of Ullenhall.
1 Parish church erected in 1875. Apsidal chancel, transepts, nave and aisles.
2 By Seddon, 1875. Cost: £5,000. An odd, idiosyncratic design in the Early English style. Tower with spire near the SW corner; at the E end an apse.