Site of Carpenter's Arms Inn, Chapel Street, Warwick
Site of historic inn situated on the north east side of Chapel street.
Site of Carpenter’s Arms inn, Chapel street, Warwick.
1 Site of historic inn recorded on the Board of Health map, showing the inn in existence in 1851.
Situated on the north east side of Chapel street, in a medieval suburb of Warwick.
2 Crossling states that it is possible this pub was renamed the Coventry Arms. The Coventry Arms is recorded on F. White and Co.’s database which it shows this pub in existence in 1874.