Site of C18 Baginton Hall 137m N of Church
The site of Baginton Hall, a country house that was built during the Post Medieval period. The house was destroyed by fire in 1889. It was situated 150m north of the church at Baginton.
1 Baginton Hall, a Georgian building standing 137m to the N of the church, was destroyed by fire in 1889 and never rebuilt. It was erected by William Bromley, Speaker of the House of Commons, to take the place of an earlier house (PRN 2677).
2 Nothing is left, the land having been sold in 1918 and subsequently quarried for sand and gravel.