Shepherd's Fold, Turners Green, Rowington
A timber framed house which dates to the Post Medieval period stands alongside a brick built house of the Imperial period. A brick built barn also stands on this site. It is situated at Turner's Green.
1 Previously known as The Elms this was originally a timber framed house with cross wing that has been greatly altered. In the 19th century a new double fronted brick house was built alongside, but slightly proud of the older house. Two further extensions were made to the rear of the newer house. There is a good brick barn with ornamental bricking in the gable and at the front. It is marked as building No. 31 on the 1550 – 1650 map in this book.