Cottages west of Sandbanks, Rowington
Possibly originally a single storey house of the Post Medieval period this building was two cottages until about 1974 when it was modernised and altered to form one house. It is situated 400m north east of the church, Lowsonford.
1 Pre 1974 this building was two cottages belonging to Rowington Charities. In about 1974 the building was modernised and altered to form one house. The cottages had low timbered ceilings and a central chimney stack that served both of them. It was probably built as a single storey house and the roof had been heightened and dormer windows inserted. It is marked as building No. 15 on the 1550 – 1650 map in this book.